A search warrant that took place on Friday May 31st on Garden St. in Brockville, Ont has two Brockville men facing several drug-related charges. Local Brockville PD and O.P.P seized cocaine, crystal meth and crack cocaine.
Sean O’Connor, 52, and Kyle O’Connor, 30, were arrested and charged with these following offences:
- Possession of stolen property obtained by crime, under $5,000, contrary to section 354(1)(a) of Criminal Code of Canada
- Possession of Schedule I Substance – Methamphetamine CDSA Section 4(1)
- Possession of Schedule I Substance 1 substance for the purpose of trafficking – Cocaine CDSA section 5(2)
- Possession of Schedule 1 substance for the purpose of Trafficking – other drugs CDSA section 5(2)
- Possession of Weapon for Dangerous Purpose contrary to section 88 of Criminal Code of Canada
They have been transported to the Grenville County OPP in Prescott where they are being held for bail.